Now you can attend the QFD Green Belt® Course from anywhere in the world over the Internet. Please join us in the upcoming course:
- Internationally acclaimed introduction to the cutting-edge modern QFD and ISO 16355, current best practices and tools;
- How QFD can solve issues you face in product, service, software and process development, and help identify innovative solutions and new opportunities;
- Modern Voice of Customer analysis;
- Gemba study tools;
- Prioritization using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP templates included);
- Solid ISO 16355 QFD foundation and sound practices essential for Design for Lean Sigma / Six Sigma;
- Introduction to Kansei Engineering / Lifestyle Deployment, Hoshin, TRIZ, New Kano Model;
- Modern QFD templates, including Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), Customer Process Model, Maximum Value Table, modern House of Quality with sound math, and more;
- Hands-on practice of the tools and deployment — on your own work project (when possible);
- No prerequisites.
- After-class support for attendees.
This is a live online workshop (you will need a free Zoom account).
For questions, please contact us. To receive timely announcements about future QFD training and implementation tips, please sign up for the free newsletter.