For questions, please contact the QFD Institute.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
QFD Green Belt® Certificate Course
December 3–4, 2014 (Wed & Thurs)
- Your chance to learn Modern Blitz QFD®.
- Learn how to do QFD analysis without the outdated 4-house matrices, without the resource-consuming House of Quality matrix.
- Learn how to do a Gemba and VOC analysis, correctly identify and prioritize customer needs, transform them into design specifications of customer-value and innovative solutions, deploy them throughout your new product/service development process — with agility and efficiency essential to today's lean environment.
- Templates included (modern QFD, AHP, modern House of Quality, Maximum Value Table, and more).
- No Prerequisites.
QFD Black Belt® Certificate Course
December 8–12, 2014 (Monday - Friday)
- Advanced QFD training for DFLS/DFSS black belts and master black belts, trainers, facilitators, innovation leaders, corporate training scouts, and anyone who is inspired to be a project leader.
- Learn the full depth and breadth of Modern Comprehensive QFD, including detailed instructions on how to correctly deploy a House of Quality matrix for its full power, with correct data input and prioritization.
- Learn how to expertly integrate your own process and other quality and design methods such as DFLS, Hoshin, Kansei Engineering, TRIZ, Critical Chain, six sigma DMAIC, StageGates, DFMEA and more.
- Templates included (modern QFD, AHP, modern House of Quality, Maximum Value Table, and more), and over 1,000 pages of training manual.
- Prerequisites: Qualified graduates of the QFD Green Belt® Courses.
If you have attended the above courses more than three years ago, now is the time to refresh your knowledge and skills in these semi-private coaching sessions:
- QFD Green Belt® Update Course is the continuing education for QFD Green Belt® graduates. This half-day course is conveniently scheduled on December 7, 2014, 4 PM - 7:30 PM.
- QFD Black Belt® Update Course is the continuing education for QFD Black Belt® graduates. Attendees of this full-day course on December 7, 2014 receive the latest copy of both QFD Green Belt® and QFD Black Belt® training manuals.