The 2019 International Symposium on QFD (ISQFD) in Boise, Idaho in September 2019 inaugurated the first advanced training program since the completion of the ISO 16355 standard for QFD.
- "How does the QFD Black Belt® facilitator training coordinate with the seven parts of the ISO 16355 standard?"
- "How will the QFD Black Belt® training help me better implement the standard in my organization?"
- "Does ISO 16355 standard offer the same level of knowledge as the QFD Black Belt® training?"
You might have these questions.
The fact is, the ISO 16355 standard offers only limited details and examples of the basic and advanced QFD methods and tools. It does not cover the depth and breadth of the QFD process necessary for advanced practitioners, QFD team facilitators, and QFD trainers.
To develop the advanced skills necessary to lead projects and teams through product, service, software design, as well as business transformation of the internal organization, the QFD Black Belt® training is essential.
Why? This page explains in details.
QFD Black Belt® training is strongly recommended for practitioners, facilitators, and trainers of QFD, as well as new product development teams, DFLS/DFSS black belts, and Quality and Innovation champions.
Public QFD Black Belt® Certificate Course:
- WEB brochure http://qfdi.org/bb_public.html
- PDF brochure (2919 example) http://qfdi.org/bb_public.pdf